Thursday, August 16, 2012

Writing Goals


Someone in my writing class “Write for Online Environment” posted in one of the forum about what our writing goals are. Below is the post that I put in the forum as I belive that this is reflective as of today what my three writing goals are:

My top three writing goals are:
1.      To complete (and publish) what started as a assignment for “Write History” (http://www.facebook.com/pages/History-of-Scouting-in-Elizabeth-South-Australia or http://scoutinginelizabeth.blogspot.com.au/ for those not on facebook – the facebook site is getting more foot traffic though and more interaction on it…scanning photos for it this afternoon and more to put up…I am keep to see this project completed)
2.      To write more short stories
3.      To enter more writing competitions

They would be my three main writing goals that I can think and put down right of the top of my head.  

Other goals would have to include:
1.      Write more pieces for the Scouting Magazine – SA Scout
2.      Write more editorial type pieces for my blog

There are doubtless more I could list, but these would have to be my priority at this point in time. In fact, I might just print this list out and stick it up somewhere so I have it as a reminder.

Sarah

1 comment:

Cheryn said...

Great goals, Sarah. It's too easy to get busy with life and to let writing slide. I'd also like to write some more short stories and enter some more copetitions. I'm thinking I might put my goals against a timeline :)

Good luck with it all.