Saturday, October 26, 2013

National Novel Writing Month

November is National Novel Writing Month. I had had heard of it via fellow students in my Advanced Diploma of Arts (Professional Writing) Course.

I have since found the website and seeing that November starts in a few days time, thought that I would sign up and see how I go. It certainly sounds as though it is a challenge and may be the challenge I need at this time of year. Though, I have a few social commitments on, the way I am looking at the challenge is that is essentially 2 pages (of single spaced) text each day. Unless I try, there is no way to know how I will go with the challenge!

For those who are interested, the link is National Novel Writing Month and I hope the writers following my blog looking for a challenge, sign up as well. Lets see how we go!

 

No comments: